At Renewed Solutions, we offer surgical and non-surgical solutions for many aesthetic concerns. If you’re ready to look younger, but aren’t ready for cosmetic surgery, you should consider one of our non-surgical brow lift options below. Our medical team, led by Dr. Nolan Hetz, will meet with you during your consultation to discuss all your available options. We will work with you to determine the safest and most effective treatment option for you needs. Contact Renewed Solutions today to schedule your appointment.
Non-Surgical Brow Lift
- A Radiofrequency Microneedling ‘Skin Tightening & Lifting’ Brow Lift performed under oral sedation and local tumescence anesthesia.
- A minimally invasive Silhouette permanent suture Brow Lift done under oral sedation and a local anesthetic.
- A Botox injection Brow Lift using 4 units injected in the muscles on each side of the lateral brow areas.
- Skin filler injections above the brows into the subcutaneous layer in ‘the furrow’ above the boney skull ridge that’s directly above the fallen brows and/or in the sub-dermal tissue layer above the lateral brow areas.
- CO2 Laser or Erbium Laser skin treatment using the Fractional and Profractional modes to target the collagen-rich dermal skin layer directly above the brows and below the brows, including the upper eye lids. These are skin-tightening laser treatments that trigger collagen regrowth within the dermis which subsequently results in the lifting the brows and skin tightening below the brows.
- Sometimes, a combination of a couple of these five options above are desired or more desirable, depending on each person’s situation. All these options, above, can provide results that are more natural in ‘the look’ than the older surgical brow lift approach
- that commonly combined an upper blepharoplasty (excision of a strip of skin just above the eye lid area) with the excision of a finger-width of forehead skin at the upper hair line.